A simple recipe of organic, fair trade chocolate and coconut oil paired with billions of friendly microorganisms perfectly adapted for you! Taking just one Ele Probiotic Bite a day can help you maintain a healthy and balanced digestive and immune system, because we know that overall health starts at your core and the easiest way to your heart is through your stomach.
Refrigeration is not a requirement, but it can prolong the lifespan and overall CFU of the active microbes. Studies have shown that the iVS-1 and iVE-15 strains can survive at room temp for up to 3 months. These probiotics are tough!
The Goodness Inside:
- Bifidobacterium adolescentis (iVS-1) 1 billion CFUs (25 mg)
- Bifidobacterium longum (iVE-15) 2 billion CFUs (70 mg)
- Inulin (FOS) (25 mg)
- xylooligosaccharides (XOS) (15 mg)
70 % Dark Chocolate, Coconut Oil. May contain milk solids. CONTAINS NO: Soy, wheat, or artificial flavors. GLUTEN-FREE.
Processed in a facility that also processes almonds and pecans.
Additional nutrition facts:
Per 4g piece
Sat Fat: 4.7g
Dietary Fiber: 0.5g
Safe for adults and kids.
Safe for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Pending Certifications: Gluten Free, USDA Organic, Fairtrade.
Just as the small microbes that make up our being have their roles to play in keeping us healthy and functioning at our best, we as individuals have responsibility in taking care of the environment and world that we live in. Ele Chocolates, small as we may be, is actively taking strides to lessen our carbon footprint in as many facets as possible. This is why we’ve chosen amber glass for our bottles. Glass is an infinitely recyclable material and is environmentally friendly. In addition, all of our kraft package stuffing and labels are naturally biodegradable! We know that we still have room to change and are constantly on the lookout for more ways to be a kinder company to our planet.
Made with love and YOU in mind!
In a world where everything is “extra”, we believe that simple, high quality ingredients will always be the better choice. This is why our Probiotic Bite supplement recipe contains just the bare essentials that are 'elemental to your health'!
- 70% Dark Cocoa (Organic and ethically sourced from Peru)
- Coconut Oil (Organic and fairtrade)
- Jerusalem Artichoke Prebiotic Blend (USA and organically grown)
- 2 Powerful and groundbreaking probiotic strains adapted specifically to the human microbiome (iVS-1 and iVE-15)
Potential benefits of adding probiotics to your diet:
- Overall better digestion and gut health.
- Better Immune support.
- Mental clarity and less mood disturbances.
- Decrease in reactions and symptoms of food allergies.